23 arrested over 24 hour period for COVID breaches in Seaview Gardens
The Hunts Bay Police arrested and charged thirteen more persons for breaches of the Disaster Risk Management Act (DRMA) on Wednesday, September 23, following another incident on Mediterranean Sea Drive in Seaview Gardens, Kingston 11.
This arrest is in addition to the ten people arrested and charged following an entertainment event in the community.
Charged with breaches of the Disaster Risk Management Act are;
1. Twenty-eight- year-old farmer, Roy Gordon,
2. Forty-three-year-old Hector Lee,
3. Forty-eight-year-old Wallace Kilburn,
4. Twenty-four-year-old Shaquille Murray,
5. Twenty-one year-old Junior Virgo,
6. Thirty-one-year-old Junior Thompson,
7. Fifty-year-old Robert Johnson,
8. Thirty-three- year-old Ricardo Reid,
9. Thirty-nine-year-old Carla Simpson,
10. Forty-three-year-old Ghaynor Walker,
11. Twenty-year-old Jamelia Green,
12. Twenty- six-year-old Tiffany Graham
13. Thirty-five-year-old Joseph Graham
All are of Seaview Gardens, Kingston 11.
Police reports are that about 10:30 p.m., lawmen were on an operation in the area when patrons were seen at a party at a premises.
They were instructed to go home which they did, however, the police later returned to the location about 11:30 p.m., and observed that the patrons had returned.
Thirteen patrons were subsequently arrested and charged and are scheduled to appear before the St. Andrew parish Court on Wednesday, October 21.
This brings to 23, the total number of persons arrested in two separate incidents in Seaview Gardens, Kingston 11 within the last 24 hours.
We want to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @thejamaicastar on Instagram and on twitter @JamaicaStar, and on Facebook: @TheJamaicaStar.